Refund and Returns Policy (15th August 2013)
If there is a need to exchange or return an item you’ve purchased through www.ecofloots.com please refer to the details of our ‘refund and returns’ policy below.
If you are unhappy with our product, you will need to notify us within 7 days and follow the Returns Procedure detailed below:
- e-mail ‘email@example.com’ informing us that you wish to return an item (cancellations will not be accepted by phone). Please provide proof of purchase, your account number and invoice number both of which can be found on the invoice.
- return the goods within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are adequately packaged so that they reach us in a re-saleable condition.
- We will refund the purchase price of the product within 30 days less any costs due.
- If the goods are not returned in a re-saleable condition we will charge you for the reduction in value.
In the unlikely event that there is a fault with the product we will be happy to repair or replace the item if it is returned within 6 months . In order to return a faulty item please follow the procedure detailed below:
- E-mail ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ explaining what has happened to the product and send a photo of the product along with the receipt (notifications will not be accepted by phone)
- Any faulty product needs to be returned to our factory for inspection. The cost of returning a product is your responsibility but if it is found to be faulty all reasonable postage costs will be refunded.
- If the product is found to be faulty it will either be rectified or replaced and returned to you without unreasonable delay or charge.
- If it was agreed that the product did not need to be returned to the factory then you are responsible for disposing of the faulty product.